Friday, April 9, 2010

Blinkie Alert at Food Lion and a few other things!

Not so long ago I rarely used coupons.  IF I did use coupons it was because I found blinkies (those little machines that dispense coupons in the store).  I would only use them if the blinkie coupon could be combined with a sale or made the item significantly less like a $1 off coupon for an time that was only $2 or something similar.
Yesterday, I went to Food Lion to scope out those unadvertised MVP deals and found several blinkies in the store that might help you.

Kraft 100 Calorie Packs 2.79
-.75
Ronzoni Pasta (this is a new item too, and will go on sale in the next 6weeks)
.-.50
Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice 1.95
-.55
Dannon Light and Fit (six singles or 4 pack)
-.60
Vlasic Pickles 2/5.00
-.75
Pure Almond Silk
-.55

***Please remember when getting blinkies and coupons from Tearpads, please only take two and leave the rest for your fellow shopper****

Other Stuff!
I did find a few deals that weren't advertised. (there's more in the store but I was on a quick trip)
Gold Medal Flour 2/3.00
Kraft Salad Dressing 2/4.00
Salad Spinner, BOGO.  Regular price 9.99, rings up Half price if you get one!


A trick for the Special K Sale!  Save $5 when you buy 4 Special K Products.
Cereal and Cereal Bars are 2/$5...after savings 4 costs 1.25each

No comments: