Saturday, August 2, 2008

So I have moved and here's the rest of the story

So we pulled out of mars hill nearly two weeks ago and now we are living in a small rual community. All is well from a domestic Engineers point of view. The house is up and running though not entirely not unpacked. Did I mention we found a great house. But I'll blog about the wonders of our new home later.
Lets just say when you move 4 hours from your previous home you have little time to reflect or to really digest what is happening. For myself I have been only a grand total of two times since our computer Crashed several days before we moved. That was a real downer as I wanted to tell about all of the things we'd planned to do. I now find myself blogging from the public library.
Just a short time line of how things have gone in our move.
-computer crashed
-We moved
-I have been unpacking
-Got online last week
-Online now to give a quick update

That's really all for now

No comments: